WP1. Assessing and enhancing public acceptance
D1.1 First identification of potential psychological factors that influence acceptance of CAV among passengers and other road users.
D1.2 Model and guidelines depicting key psychological factors that explain and promote public acceptability of CAV among different types of user groups such as passengers and other road-users including vulnerable road users.
>D1.5 First version of mitigation strategies and interventions to effectively stimulate people towards a higher acceptance of CAV
WP2. Ethical and legal issues
WP3. Development of the empathic module
WP4. Development of ACE interface
WP5. V-HCD platform to support immersive experiences of future ALFRED
WP6. ALFRED assessment and demonstration
WP7. Exploitation and dissemination
WP8. Project & Risk Management
- Paudel D., Palomares N., Belda-Lois J-M., Iranzo S., Mateo B., Yilmaz Ö., Neumann V. and Morel Y. (2019). Exploring the Relation Between Emotional Reception of CAV Technology and Its Acceptance: The SUaaVE Concept. International Workshop on Machines with Emotions: Affect Modeling, Evaluation, and Challenges in Intelligent Cars, in conjunction with 2019 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. November 4th, 2019, Macau (China).
- Belda-Lois J-M., Iranzo S., Mateo B., Laparra J., Solaz J., Signes E., Palomares N. (2020). The new paradigm for coloring automated driving with human emotions. The SUaaVE approach. 11th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2020) and the Affiliated Conferences. July 16-20, 2020, USA.
- Jackson, J. and Salanitri, D. (2020). A Theoretical Framework for Occupant Comfort in Future Shared Autonomous Vehicles. 11th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2020) and the Affiliated Conferences. July 16-20, 2020, USA.
- Lévêque, L., Ranchet, M., Deniel, J., Bornard, J-C., and Bellet, T. (2020). Where do pedestrians look when crossing? A state-of-the-art of the eye-tracking studies. IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 164833- 164843.
- Presentation of a developed model to understand the emotional state on board, shown at AHFE 2020. The new paradigm for coloring automated driving with human emotions. The SUaaVE aproach.